Microsoft Teams Phone
Stay connected with a modern calling solution. Microsoft Teams Phone makes it easy for small and medium organisations to turn Microsoft Teams into a powerful and flexible telephone system.
Scroll down to find out why.
Microsoft Teams Phone is a VoIP, or more commonly referred to cloud telephony system that digitises your telephone conversations and transmits them via an internet connection.
As you’ll see below, this lack of reliance on physical telephone lines means that it has several benefits that can benefit both your operations and your bottom line.
Adding Microsoft Teams Phone to your 365 plan allows you to call, chat, meet, and collaborate in a single app with Microsoft Teams on any device, from anywhere.
Flat fee, per extension, per month pricing including most calls: you’ll know exactly how much you’re paying making budgeting much easier.
You can use all the system’s features wherever you can get an internet connection, from your laptop or mobile, so your office phone moves with you.
There’s no physical hardware to install, maintain, or upgrade. All upgrades are automatic and free. And if you move premises, you can take your phone number with you.
Work smarter with an all-in-one app that brings together calling, chat, meetings, and collaboration.
Stay connected with voice and video calling using Microsoft Teams Phone on your computer, tablet, mobile, or desk phone.
Microsoft Teams Phone has all these features and more
- Cloud auto-attendant: Direct a caller to an appropriate person or department based on the caller’s input to the provided menu options.
- Cloud call queues: Configure how calls are managed: for example, set up greetings and music on hold, search for the next available person to handle the call, and so on.
- Music on hold: Plays default music defined by the service when an external call is placed on hold.
- Cloud voicemail: voicemails can be delivered as an email with the voicemail message as an attachment. You can listen to their messages on their certified desktop phone, and on all Teams apps.
- Presence-based call routing: Control inbound communications with presence, enabling you to block all incoming communication except from those specifically indicated.
- Call forwarding options: Set up forwarding rules so calls can follow you anywhere, or calls can be forwarded to colleagues or to voicemail.
- Call transfer: Transfers calls to another person. Or, if you need to leave the office but want to continue the conversation, transfer the call from your PC or IP phone to your mobile.
- Audio conferencing: Dial-in numbers make meetings more flexible as attendees can dial in to meetings when internet connectivity is limited.
- Busy on busy: A calling policy that lets you configure how incoming calls are handled when, in a call, in a conference or you have placed a call on hold.
- Direct Routing: Combine it with BT Cloud Phone and get access to additional features not available from Microsoft including number presentation, call barring, call analytics, call recording and cheaper call packages.
If you’re ready to take advantage of everything Microsoft Teams Phone can offer, click below and book a meeting with one of our experts today.
Book a call with a Microsoft Teams Phone experts
We provide world-class service
We put you first, always. We are only happy if you are happy. Customer centricity is at the heart of what we do. We work hard to make sure we can get the most out of your IT.
We are proactive
True proactivity will reduce your IT issues to the absolute minimum which means your people spend more time doing their job than being impacted by their IT. We have developed a process that does this and it’s included in all our proactive support plans.
We can reduce IT issues to a minimum
Our Process Improvement Plan will reduce your IT issues and make you more secure. It’s optional of course, but if you need the best, we have it.
Find out more about our Process Improvement Plan here.
We take IT off your to-do list
Your time is valuable. We can help take IT off your to-do list by actively preventing issues and making improvements to your IT. This way, IT will never be on your to-do list again. Our Process Improvement Plan can do all the above and more; find out here.
We are open, honest & transparent
Humans make mistakes, and we are human, but making mistakes is not wrong if you are open, honest and learn from them. We are, we do, and you can count on us.
We are creative
We are constantly coming up with and trying new ideas to solve business problems. It’s what makes us tick. We use these ideas to improve and fill the gaps in your business processes.
We might be geeks, but you can talk to us. In fact, we love to talk. We believe that communication is the key to great relationships in life and business.
We will not rip you off
Good IT does cost money, but we will treat your business and your money as if it were our own. You will get outstanding service and the best cybersecurity for a fair price, which is what we would expect if we were in your shoes.
What our customers say about us
“I have no hesitation in recommending Onebyte to anyone who understands how integral good IT is to the successful running of a business.”
Pedder, Chief Executive
“We’ve worked with Onebyte for many years. They are an extension of our in-house team. They’re always at the end of the line, even out of hours. Their response time, even for tiny little issues, is really fast – that’s their Superpower.”
Premium Security Services, Director
“Onebyte came up with a unique solution to our problem that none of the telecoms providers could provide: they didn’t have the ability to grow a business slowly. All the way along it’s been a really good partnership.”
Looking for other IT services?
Resolve IT issues
Managed IT Services
Backup & Disaster recovery
From the blog
Considering whether to in-house or outsource IT in your SMB? Here’s what you need to know.
Looking for ways to reduce business costs? Discover how to calculate IT support costs, plus how to spend less and get better value from technology.
Discover the key qualities that an effective, reliable IT support provider should offer your business and how proactive services can transform your operations.